A lovely renovated 4+1 bedroom family home situated in a ravine like setting steps to Taylor Creek Park. Second storey addition built in 2009. Finished basement with separate entrance. Private parking. Main floor Den/Study with walk-out to back deck and garden.
Constructed of brick and board & batten, the exterior design with its peaks and dormers gives the home wonderful curb appeal and charm. The interior design and layout blends the old with the new to create a warm comfortable living space for all. There are lovely well established perennial gardens in front and throughout the fully fenced private treed backyard with garden shed and treehouse.
Features of this Home
- Entry Foyer with closet and slate floors extending through into kitchen area
- Country style kitchen with heated slate floors, porcelain sink, 6-burner stainless steel Wolf gas range, Fisher & Paykel stainless steel fridge, butcher block peninsula with glass cabinet storage.
- Living room with hardwood floors and beautiful newer leaded glass bow window
- Dining room with hardwood floors and chandelier
- Guest bedroom with hardwood floors, closet and window overlooking backyard
- Renovated 3-piece bath with large slate shower and heated floors
- Study/family room with 9’ ceiling, hardwood floors, sliding glass door walk-out to backyard deck
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, wall of built-in closet/storage, 4-piece ensuite with heated floors, claw foot tub and separate shower.
- 2 large bedrooms with hardwood floors and Walk-in closets
- 4-piece family bath with skylight and heated floors
- Access to ample attic space via pull-down step ladder in hallway
- Separate side entrance from private driveway
- Family room with Regency wood burning stove
- Laminate flooring throughout basement except bathroom, utility and laundry areas
- Separate bedroom or office with window and wall to wall closet storage area
- New 3-piece bath with glass enclosed shower ( 2012 )
- Laundry area with ceramic floors, laundry tub, front load washer and dryer
- Second floor addition completed in 2009
- Note – main floor inside walls no longer supporting and ceiling can be raised approx. 1ft
- Hot water tank ( 2009 ) is owned
- Heating/Cooling is combination of radiant, hot water and forced air
- Mid-efficiency boiler, air handler ( 2009 )
- Updated electrical and plumbing
- Windows on main floor replaced in 2006
- Laminate floors in basement installed in 2011
- Exterior of house re-painted in 2012