Don’t be deceived by the cover of this lovely energy efficient renovated 2 + 1 bedroom bungalow. It’s much larger than it appears!
With its space maximizing layout and finished basement, you can comfortably live within its finished living space of 1500SF ( approx.)
Located on a lovely 40ft x 108ft property in a family friendly neighbourhood close to all amenities with a Walk Score of 73. Easy walk to grocery stores, schools, public library, park with awesome splash pad and St. Clair Ravine. Transit is easily accessible – only 4 bus stops to Warden Subway Station! Kennedy Subway Station is also close by and the Scarborough Go Station is minutes away.
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday and Sunday March 29/30, 2014 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
A few inspirational photos of the gardens!
Features of this Home
- Glass enclosed front entry porch with cedar stairs and decking ( 2011 & 2012 )
- Entry Foyer area with half wall and storage shelving
- Large open combined Living and Dining area with hardwood floors and large picture window
- Large renovated gourmet Kitchen with peninsula and breakfast bar, shaker style cabinetry, granite counters, under-mount double sink, slate mosaic backsplash, halogen lighting and bamboo floors ( 2010 )
- Large Master Bedroom ( originally 2 small bedrooms ) with hardwood floors, solid wood interior door and large closet.
- Second bedroom overlooking backyard, hardwood floors, solid wood interior door and large closet with attic access
- Renovated 4-piece bathroom with oversized porcelain sink, Kohler low flow toilet, bead board wainscoting, solid wood interior door and ceramic tile
- All four exterior walls of main floor are insulated with eco-friendly Air Krete brand insulation ( 2009 )
- Separate backyard raised entrance, newer steel door with venting window
- Wide comfortable staircase to bright basement with above grade windows
- Basement completely re-done in 2010. Three exterior walls spray-foam insulated, new drywall and paint.
- Large recreation/TV/entertainment room
- Large bedroom with 2-piece en-suite and large walk-in closet and storage area
- Laminate flooring over dimple board in recreation room and bedroom
- Separate laundry room with plenty of storage, washer and dryer, laundry tub
- High Efficiency ( 96% ) forced air gas furnace ( 2008 ) and 100 amp electrical panel ( 2009 )
- Eaves and Roof replaced in 2010 with premium asphalt shingles with lifetime warranty
- Attic insulated with blown-in cellulose insulation ( 2009 )
- Windows have all been updated
- Weeping tiles replaced along sides and front along with foundation waterproofing ( 2010 )
- Private drive with parking for 3 cars in tandem
- Vinyl-sided single car garage with storage/garden shed at rear of garage. New aluminum garage door ( 2013 )
- Fenced backyard and mature perennial gardens, patio, sandbox and playhouse for kids
- Natural gas line hook-up for outdoor BBQ
- Recently planted City trees on front lawn ( 2011 & 2013 )
- Fridge; stove; dishwasher with transferable warranty to 2015
- Clothes Dryer; Front Load Washer with transferable warranty to 2015
- All light fixtures, blinds and window coverings
- Hot water tank ( owned ), storage shed, sandbox, playhouse, garage door opener